Your kit includes:
- 2- 9 oz. Vessels
- Fragrance Oils
- Natural soy wax
- Cotton Wicks
- Sticker tabs for the wicks
- Wooden wick holders
- Wooden stir stick
- Bow to place around your jar
CHOOSE 2 Fine Fragrances:
Enchanted Oaks - A rich earthy blend with notes of amber, musk, and vanilla.
Verbena - A warm tropical breeze blend of fresh lime and herbs.
Mahogany- A rich woody blend with notes of cedar and sandalwood.
Lavender- Herbal and sharp with very sweet overtones. A natural remedy for a variety of common ailments ranging from anxiety and headaches to insomnia. It can also ease stress, induce relaxation, refresh, and even invigorating.
Eucalyptus - A stimulating scent to awaken the senses.
Brown Sugar cinnamon- A delicious blend of cinnamon, sweet maple, and nutty pecan.
Country Spice- The warm and spicy scent of freshly ground cloves.
Orange Ginger -The refreshing scent of orange and ginger.
Fresh Fruit- A delicious blend of crisp and natural fresh fruits.
Meyer Lemon-Pucker up to the sparkling splashes of citrus delight with luscious accords of juicy lemon.
Watermelon -The refreshing, mouthwatering summer scent of juicy watermelon.
Yuzu - A refreshing blend of citrus and sugar.
Pineapple Cilantro - A refreshing blend of pineapple and peppery cilantro.
Cotton blossom- This clean, fresh, and powdery soft fragrance is inspired by the scent of pure cotton linen blowing in the breeze.
Cozy Sweater -A very soft and clean yet warm, inviting scent.
Jade - A rich oriental blend with notes of amber, cucumber, and lavender.
Green Valley Meadows - Just like a fresh and crisp breeze blowing through the lush valley in the Spring.
Sun washed Linen- An airy scent of fresh and clean. There's no cleaner fragrance than linens that have been dried in the sun.
Japanese Lotus Blossom- A heavenly fresh and clean scent.
Sweet Patchouli- The sweet spicy aroma of enticing patchouli.
Magnolia- Golden magnolia blooms early while sweet jasmine entwines with flourishing garden rose.
True Rose- A classic fragrance reminiscent of a bouquet of freshly cut roses.
Cool citrus basil - A refreshing blend of citrus & herbs! Sweet basil, lime, and wild mint joining together with geranium, linden blossom, and cyclamen.
Passion Fruit - A fruity tropical scent that smells like real kiwis.
Sun & Sand - A tropical breeze of sweet orange, citrus, lavender, and musk.
Coconut- The intoxicating scent of freshly cracked coconut.
Banana nut bread- Bunches of ripe bananas blended with sweet, sugary cake batter then topped with walnuts and baked to perfection.
Blackberry Cobbler- A mouthwatering blend of tart blackberry and sweet sugar cookie.
Gingerbread - Warm cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove baked with sweet vanilla.
Apple Pie- Sweet apple compote mixes with clove, cinnamon, and a hint of vanilla.
Vanilla Bean -The sweet, delicious aroma of fresh vanilla beans.
Starter Candle Kit
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to ¼” each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Always read and follow the manufacturers' directions for use and safety and extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.